Farah Kicap
A new beginning, my new beginning.
Thursday 16 May 2013 • 14:13 • 0 comments


I remember your number by heart, and to top it all off, I remember every word you ever said to me. But as time pass by, I have to let go of everything. Once and for all. Last night, I lay down on my bed. And for the last time, I re-read every single text messages, starred at all the photos, videos, and conversations. Every single thing. Sometimes, I don't even know why. It's been a year. Yet I still kept those things. But it's time.

I deleted every single thing. Everything. Not because I want to, because I have to. Because I have to move on, and keep living. No matter how hard it gets, I'm gonna try. No matter how sick I am now, I'm still going to try. And one day, i'll prove you wrong. One whole year. Despite every heartache, I was still there for you. But when things change, or even worse, i was replaced, there is nothing more that I can do. Or even be patient for. Enough, is enough.


Aku buat ni semua, bukan untuk sesiapa. Tapi untuk diri aku sendiri. Biar, orang kata dah setahun. Baru nak bergerak. Itu hak aku. Mungkin sebelum ni, aku belum bersedia. Tapi sekarang, aku hanya nak reduce all the pain in my life. And I want to set free, the people that doesn't even deserve to know my full name in the first place.

That's it. It's time to really let go, and move on. If you still manage to find a way to my blog again, congratulations. You may say that you're always watching over me, but I can't have you in my mind forever. It hurts. So I decided, to let go. Of everythings. Yes, those flashbacks will always haunt me. Each and every night. But I'll be okay, biarlah kalau aku ternangis. Aku cuma nak esok harinya aku boleh berdiri sendiri. Tanpa ada orang jatuhkan aku lagi. Aku boleh.

A new beginning, a very new beginning. :')


PASTFUTURE

O W N E R
Basic Biography

- Name : Nur Farah Hafizah Binti Abdullah
- Nickname : Just more comfortable, Farah
- Birthday : 07/August/1994
- Years : 19 years old
- Current City : Malacca
- Status : Azeem's
S O U L M A T E
I wish we can be together, Azeem Bin Abdul Rahman

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


C B O X


H I S T O R Y

  • Kenapa EX?
  • Adakah ini kelukaan?
  • Kesabaran.
  • I know you're not the best person in the world but...
  • Long Distance Relationship, who said it's not even...
  • Kalau EX BF/GF datang kembali
  • Can you completely accept someone regardless of th...
  • Hati ini masih kau miliki
  • Sometimes I wish you were in my place just to know...
  • Rinduuuuuuuu semuanya.........................

  • D' Credits
    © Skin by Nur Aliaa Header by Atiqah Jaidin. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours. Don't open my page source!